Murphy's Laws of Combat
- If the enemy is in range, so are you.
- Incoming fire has the right of way.
- Automatic weapons - aren't.
- Suppressive fire - won't.
- Don't look conspicuous, it draws fire.
- There is always a way.
- When in doubt, empty the magazine.
- Teamwork is essential. It gives them someone else to shoot at.
- No combat ready unit ever passed inspection.
- No inspection ready unit ever passed combat.
- The easy way is always mined.
- Beer math: two beers times 37 men equal 49 cases.
- Body count math: two guerillas plus one portable plus two pigs equal 37 enemy KIA.
- Things that must be together to work usually can't be shipped together.
- Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support desperately.
- Anything you do can get you shot, including doing nothing.
- Tracers work both ways.
- Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
- Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous.
- The enemy invariably attacks on two occasions: (a) when you're ready for them and (b) when you're not ready for them.
- Teamwork is essential, it gives them someone else to shoot at.
- If you can't remember, then the claymore is pointed at you.
- The important things are always simple.
- The simple things are always hard.
- The enemy diversion you have been ignoring will be the main attack.
- A "sucking chest wound" is nature's way of telling you to slow down.
- If your attack is going well, you have walked into an ambush.
- Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.
- Anything you do can get you shot, including nothing.
- Make it tough enough for the enemy to get in and you won't be able to get out.
- Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than yourself.
- All 5-second grenade fuses will burn out in 3.
- If you're short of everything but the enemy, you're in a combat zone.
- When you have secured an area, don't forget to tell the enemy.
- Never forget that your weapon is made by the lowest bidder.
- If you take more than your fair share of objectives, you will have more than your fair share of objectives to take.
- When both sides are convinced that they are about to lose, they are both right.
- Murphy was a grunt.
Блок в статье:
Как делать ставки на спорт в БК Париматч 14 октябрь 2021, Четверг
Нотариальные переводы – что это такое, в чем преимущество? 09 октябрь 2021, Суббота
WP: Boeing использовал связи и влияние для ослабления надзора за деятельностью компании 02 октябрь 2021, Суббота